The Best of The RGOC Podcasts

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Announcing Launch of Book Trailer on YouTube

                                                                                                                       
Dear Readers and Fans of The RGOC,

I am so very excited to announce the publication of my first YouTube video on the Wiladene Keen channel. It is a short (about 2:00) book trailer promoting the upcoming launch of my new book.

I am a novice, and I created it myself, but I do believe that it is quite good, and it says what I needed it to say, and hopefully will function as I need it to function (meaning draw viewers in and have them anticipate the release of the book!)

Attached is the link to the channel. Please take a look, and if the inclination moves you; please don't go without leaving a comment.

I will be back very soon with another post about those four awesome and "divalicious" ladies; The RGOC. I know you can't get enough of them so you won't have to wait too long!

See you soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiGz9Z3-A

No comments: