Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Important Update on a Broken Link on Post Entries

Dear Readers,

I have discovered that there is an error in my comments section. At the end of the blog post, is a section that includes sharing options, opinion of the post options and keyword tags. At the very end of this section is the phrase 'No Comments'. THIS IS AN ERROR!! Your comments are more than welcome, and all you have to do is click on this phrase and a pop-up window will appear. Here you can leave your comments without moderation or word verification. It's that simple. I have contacted Blogger, but to no avail. It seems as if I may have to live with this broken link, but I wanted to clarify that comments are possible to make and are welcome from me!

Thank you for you continued support and for being a loyal reader!

No comments: